Only ten days until Election Day!
That means ten days until southeast Michigan decides whether to invest in reliable regional transit to connect our communities.
Please help make sure it's a big win!
Can you volunteer a few hours on election day reminding voters to Vote YES for Regional Transit?
Please sign up to volunteer Election Day!
The campaign will provide materials, directions and a high priority polling place.
Transit lawn signs are now available!
If you have property-owner permission to place them in high visibility areas, you can pick up signs at Democratic coordinated campaign offices:
- Ann Arbor, 5060 Jackson Rd., 734-249-8207
- Detroit NW, 18409 Livernois Ave., 313-643-5613
- Grosse Pointe, 17860 Mack Ave., 586-343-1649
- Pontiac, 4 N. Saginaw St., Fl. 2, 248-648-1541
- Royal Oak, 517 S. Washington Ave., 248-648-1787
- Southfield, 27208 8 Mile Rd., 248-270-5223
- Sterling Heights, 33804 Schoenherr Rd., 586-648-0622
- Warren DNC Office, 4208 E. 9 Mile Rd., 586-915-1672
- West Bloomfield, 7439 Middlebelt Rd., 248-702-4534
- Ypsilanti, 418 W. Michigan Ave., 734-480-8394
Please continue to spread the word!
Please SHARE our posts on your Facebook and Twitter pages, such as this video summarizing who's endorsing regional transit, with a note about why it matters to you.
Please also send a personal email to your family, friends and neighbors (you can use our sample or write your own).
Together we'll ensure a big win for regional transit! Thanks for your ongoing support!!
PS - You are subscribed to Transportation Riders United's email list. TRU is Detroit's nonprofit transit advocate, working since 1999 to improve bus service, remove barriers to rapid transit, and advocate for smart transportation investments
If this was forwarded from a friend, you can join our email list and receive these updates directly every week or two.